WITH SIMONE DAVIES & FERNE VAN ZYL
aka Montessori for Partners(!)
After people learn about the Montessori approach and begin using it in their homes, their next question is how they can get others on board with the ideas. This might be their partner, the grandparents, a co-parent, or other.
* Is that you? Would you love others in your life to get on board with Montessori principles?
* Do you find yourself in disagreement with your partner or parents about getting them to use Montessori ideas?
* Or find yourself correcting them and they get upset?
* Or you have people in your life that just don’t get it?
Then this workshop is for you! Ferne and I have put together this 2-hour workshop to help you to start parenting on the same page with these important people. We want to bring back the joy to parenting our children together with others.
The workshop will explore:
1. Our role as parent – spoiler: it’s not just happy making your child happy
2. Painting a clear vision of our family values
3. A peek into the habits of effective parents
4. Communicating in ways we can be heard by others
5. Specific language we can use in these conversations
6. Getting others on board and working with others
This was a live online workshop. If you missed it, it’s still possible to purchase the recording here. And it will feel like you were there with us.
Length: 2 hour live seminar + Q&A
To register: Click HERE
Payment is possible by Paypal or credit card. Upon registration, you will be sent a link to access the recording. You will have access for unlimited time.
About the trainers
I am honoured to be running this workshop with Ferne as she was my children’s very first Montessori teacher and in 2004 I worked for Ferne as her assistant at Down Under Three parent-child program, my very first experience working in a Montessori environment.
Ferne van Zyl is a Montessori educator who has over 30 years experience with babies and toddlers and has 4 grown children. She has provided training and support for hundreds of families on setting up environments for independence, effective communication skills and practical strategies for dealing with challenging behaviour.
And you can find more about me, Simone Davies, here.