MAKE IT SUPER EASY TO BRING MONTESSORI INTO YOUR HOME + TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF EVERY DAY PARENTING
Montessori inspiration + online training for parents in your living room
The place to learn everything about Montessori in easy-to-follow, simple steps for busy parents like you. Whether you are brand new to Montessori or have been using Montessori for a while, you will come away with practical ideas you can try today and use in your daily life.
I am Simone Davies, a qualified AMI Montessori teacher with nearly 15 years of experience. I believe families can find calm in their home and raise children who take responsibility for themselves, the environment and others. Author of the book "The Montessori Toddler" with more than 2,500 copies already sold.
I work every day in the classroom with parents and children like you. And I'm a parent of two teenagers who have attended to Montessori school up to 12 years old and I continue to apply these principles at home.
I love to help parents:
* include kids in daily life
* get rid of the clutter and set up beautiful spaces
* get kids to co-operate
* bring calm back into the home
I'd love to help you too. Join me today and find out why over 1,000 people have followed my e-course and online workshops in the last 3 years.
LEARNING MADE EASY, SIMPLE AND FUN
- My book, The Montessori Toddler, is now available for purchase -
€25 for one copy + €10 shipping anywhere in the world
Easy to read, beautifully designed, eco-printed book
"Your book arrived the other day and I can't put it down - which is making my nights rather short lately haha - but so worth it :) I just wanted to say thank you for your effort and courage in putting this wonderful book together" - Edith, Germany
- Want to get rid of the clutter and set up beautiful and engaging spaces for your kids? -
Let me help you.
Follow my 4-week e-course Setting up your home Montessori-style, US$79
It's great for busy parents, easy-to-follow and fun.
"I loved it! Tackling changes to a house can be intimidating and Simone did a great job breaking things down with humor and that great balance of information that inspires instead of overwhelms. I loved the supplemental materials and charts her website provides. I plan on taking any other e-courses she puts out there!! Thank you Simone!" - Frances, USA
- Or would you rather start with a short 2-hour workshop to learn more about Montessori? -
Then my short online workshops are just for you.
PRACTICAL IDEAS + INSPIRATION
- Montessori and testing: why do we keep asking “What colour is this?” and other questions to test our child?
- Montessori at home: inspiration from the home and rhythms of Bruna Masalin and family, Connecticut, USA
- There are many family constellations. Ours is not so different.
- A day in the life of a Montessori family, The Kavanaugh Report
- Montessori home tour – a peek inside the home of Cristina (aka Mothers Abroad) currently based in Germany
Join my newsletter
To get great tips about bringing Montessori + positive parenting into your home, sign up for my weekly e-newsletter
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.