MAKE IT SUPER EASY TO BRING MONTESSORI INTO YOUR HOME + TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF EVERY DAY PARENTING
Montessori inspiration + online training in your living room
Learn from Simone Davies, an experienced AMI Montessori toddler teacher, mother of two teenagers,
and author of the book The Montessori Toddler.
Simone makes it easy to understand Montessori principles in a fun, honest, and practical way so you can:* get rid of the clutter and set up beautiful spaces
* get kids to co-operate
* bring calm back into the home
* involve your kids in daily life by applying Montessori principles
* and raise curious, creative and responsible human beings
"I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the work you do. Your book, which I refer to often gave me confidence to follow my instincts which were so closely aligned with the Montessori style and, after my husband read it, we've become so united in our parenting approach which has created greater respect, love and trust. Thank you also for your incredibly valuable newsletters. I've learned so much from you. There isn't a single parent in my life who I haven't highly recommended your work to." - Naomi
LEARNING MADE EASY, SIMPLE AND FUN
Find out why over 1,000 people have followed my online workshops and many thousands all around the world have found help from my book. I'd love to help you too.- My book, The Montessori Toddler, is currently SOLD OUT -
A comprehensive guide to Montessori for toddlers for busy parents
Available for preorder at any local or online bookstore
(to be delivered March 2019)
"Your book arrived the other day and I can't put it down - which is making my nights rather short lately haha - but so worth it :) I just wanted to say thank you for your effort and courage in putting this wonderful book together" - Edith, Germany
- Want to get rid of the clutter and set up beautiful and engaging spaces for your kids? -
Let me help you.
Follow my 4-week e-course Setting up your home Montessori-style, US$79
It's great for busy parents, easy-to-follow and fun.
"I loved it! Tackling changes to a house can be intimidating and Simone did a great job breaking things down with humor and that great balance of information that inspires instead of overwhelms. I loved the supplemental materials and charts her website provides. I plan on taking any other e-courses she puts out there!! Thank you Simone!" - Frances, USA
- Or would you rather start with a short 2-hour workshop to learn more about Montessori? -
Then my short online workshops are just for you.
Montessori for Toddlers, US$29
Montessori for Babies, US$29
Applying the "How to Talk so Kids will Listen" approach, US$29
Raising Peaceful Siblings, US$29
Introduction to Montessori, US$10
LATEST BLOG POSTS: PRACTICAL IDEAS + INSPIRATION
- A letter from Simone about slowing down, wabi sabi and leaving happier than you came
- 6 ways to reduce family stress during the holiday season Montessori-style
- A Montessori approach to letting go and separation anxiety
- What if my child avoids an area completely or only plays with one thing???
- Inspiration from these Montessori classrooms – Sydney, Australia