MAKE IT SUPER EASY TO BRING MONTESSORI INTO YOUR HOME + TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF EVERY DAY PARENTING
Montessori inspiration + online training in your living room
I am Simone Davies, a qualified AMI Montessori teacher with nearly 15 years of experience. I believe families can find calm in their home and raise children who take responsibility for themselves, the environment and others. Author of the book "The Montessori Toddler" with more than 2,500 copies already sold.
I work every day in the classroom with parents and children like you. And I'm a parent of two teenagers who have attended to Montessori school up to 12 years old and I continue to apply these principles at home.
I love to help parents:
* include kids in daily life
* get rid of the clutter and set up beautiful spaces
* get kids to co-operate
* bring calm back into the home
I'd love to help you too. Join me today and find out why over 1,000 people have followed my e-course and online workshops in the last 3 years.
LEARNING MADE EASY, SIMPLE AND FUN
- My book, The Montessori Toddler, is now available for purchase -
€25 for one copy + €10 shipping anywhere in the world
Easy to read, beautifully designed, eco-printed book
"Your book arrived the other day and I can't put it down - which is making my nights rather short lately haha - but so worth it :) I just wanted to say thank you for your effort and courage in putting this wonderful book together" - Edith, Germany
- Want to get rid of the clutter and set up beautiful and engaging spaces for your kids? -
Let me help you.
Follow my 4-week e-course Setting up your home Montessori-style, US$79
It's great for busy parents, easy-to-follow and fun.
"I loved it! Tackling changes to a house can be intimidating and Simone did a great job breaking things down with humor and that great balance of information that inspires instead of overwhelms. I loved the supplemental materials and charts her website provides. I plan on taking any other e-courses she puts out there!! Thank you Simone!" - Frances, USA
- Or would you rather start with a short 2-hour workshop to learn more about Montessori? -
Then my short online workshops are just for you.
PRACTICAL IDEAS + INSPIRATION
- What if my child avoids an area completely or only plays with one thing???
- Inspiration from these Montessori classrooms – Sydney, Australia
- A Montessori moment – those moments in the class that remind us why we “Montessori”
- Tour of a Montessori toddler classroom in Amsterdam
- Montessori activities vs open-ended play