Welcome to The Montessori Notebook podcast
A place for deep conversations with families around the world to be inspired how we can bring Montessori into our daily lives.
A place for being curious and getting real, yes, beyond those Instagram pictures.
A place you are accepted totally for who you are. No judgement.
And I’ll be answering a listener question each episode too.
With thanks to:
Did you miss Season 1 of the podcast?
Listen to Season 1 here.
Never listened to a podcast before? Here’s how…
A podcast is like an on-demand radio channel. Each week I’ll be releasing a new episode and you can listen via a podcast app on your phone, or on iTunes or Spotify on your computer.
Choose a podcast player from the list below and click the link for instructions how to listen:
- Apple podcasts (formerly iTunes) – iphone/Mac
- Spotify – iphone/android phone/Mac/PC
- Google Podcasts – android phones
- Stitcher – iphone/android phone/Mac/PC
- Others – there are many other podcast players but these ones are the easiest to get started with