Welcome to The Montessori Notebook podcast
A place for deep conversations with families around the world to be inspired how we can bring Montessori into our daily lives.
A place for being curious and getting real, yes, beyond those Instagram pictures.
A place you are accepted totally for who you are. No judgement.
And I’ll be answering a listener question each episode too.
With thanks to:
Season 2 – coming ???
I don’t yet have a date for the next season of the podcast. To keep updated, be sure to sign up here for my regular newsletter (and receive some free Montessori routine cards too).
Watch this space!
Never listened to a podcast before? Here’s how…
A podcast is like an on-demand radio channel. Each week I’ll be releasing a new episode and you can listen via a podcast app on your phone, or on iTunes or Spotify on your computer.
Choose a podcast player from the list below and click the link for instructions how to listen:
- Apple podcasts (formerly iTunes) – iphone/Mac
- Spotify – iphone/android phone/Mac/PC
- Google Podcasts – android phones
- Stitcher – iphone/android phone/Mac/PC
- Others – there are many other podcast players but these ones are the easiest to get started with